I finally joined!!

 Hey All,

	Yeah, I finally did it.  I finally joined this list.  Figured I knew enough
people on it that it was worth it.  Plus, I got tired of being left off the
distribution lists for events :-).

	For those of you that know me, you'll already know that I have a '90 GLi
16v and '91 Passat 16V, no 'roccos.  For those of you that don't know me,
there you go!  I spend most of my time in Rochester, NY, but travel
frequently to OH and Toronto.

	I've got a couple 16V parts I'd like to offer up for sale:

	1. Brand new, never opened 16V valve cover gasket ($15.00 USD)
	2. Brand new, never opened gasket that goes b/t the intake manifold halves
($5.00 USD)

	I bought both before I had the head on my Passat rebuilt.  Don't need them
now.  Prices do not include shipping, of course.  Send me an email offline
if you are interested.

	That's about it.  Hopefully I'll be able to add some content about 16Vs
here and there.

	Salutations,

	Renard