Live in an apartment and own a Scirocco?

I do most of the stuff on my car at my apartment, but I did the engine
swap at a friends house.  I've thought about renting a storage place,
but I have not HAD to do that yet.  I picked a apartment far away from
the main office and do all the work by myself.  It helps if you get in
good with the maintenance crew.