Live in an apartment and own a Scirocco?

I used to drive to my brother's house and use his garage.
 You sure can't do anything on the street.  In a couple
apartments, I had a carport and that helped, but you still
can't do anything major.  Changing out a clutch will get
you some serious stares from the neighbors.  You just need
a friend or a relative that will let you use their garage
and maybe let you stay with them while you work on your
car.  I don't know any other answers unless you rent
something.

John
Long Beach

Euroroc II <flaatr@yahoo.com>
|So I live in an apartment and like most I can't do any
|work on my car there... Now if I lived in a house and had
|a garage life would be great but that's not going to
|happen soon. So here is my question to all you apartment
|dwellers... Where do you work on your car? I mean it
|would be great to find a place where I could put the car
|up on jacks or build a motor or etc...
|
|Any comments would be greatly appreciated.

|-Raffi