OT: Question for the Americans

In a message dated 9/12/02 7:15:24 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
juliemac57@hotmail.com writes:

<< >jeez cathy, thanks for starting this thread...

 Could Cathy be one of those GWN trouble makers I saw on South Park? Could
 she be a mole inserted by the Honda Folk to create dissention in our ranks??
 Stay tuned to Fox 23!  >>

   I think it's much worse than that. So much so that we should measure her
faith as a Scirocco owner with a simple test, comparing her faith to the
weight of a duck. If we set her and a duck on a scale and the scale tip in
favor of the duck,  then Cathy must be burned at the stake immediately.  ;)

Carl (she turned me into a newt)
77rocco
89fox