From: "Julie Macfarlane" <juliemac57@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Interest In Buffalo Dynoday?

After getting the title of " MKI with the Lowest Horsepower" last year, I
need to put the 16v conversion on the rollers! I will gladly hand off the
title!

>From: Brett Van Sprewenburg <brett@netacc.net>
>To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
>Subject: Interest In Buffalo Dynoday?
>Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 00:33:09 -0400
>

>Just pinging the list population to see if there's enough interest from
>people
>that would attend a dyno day in Buffalo NY in October.  We've put one on
>for
>the last couple of years, and it always turns out to be a great day, and
>everyone
>has fun getting their car on the rollers.  The time will be a middle of the
>month Saturday in October.
>
>We would probably max out around 10 or 11 real participants, and we rent
>out
>the dyno for the entire day usually.  Price is usually around $450 for the
>entire
>day (divided among all the participants), anyone that's been before knows
>how useful this information can be for tuning your car or bragging.
>
>Pictures from previous years can be seen on scirocco.org, list section.
>
>Please email me directly and if I get enough responses I'll put it together
>and
>get back to the list.
>
>Remember though, be sure you'll be attending and/or participating...no
>day-dreamers. ;)
>
>Thanks.
>
>==Brett
>\/  '84 Scirocco (ITB racer 2B) | "Hot VW's, take two home. They're small"
>\/\/ '88 Scirocco 16v (Show), '92 Passat 16v (Winter+) | - brett@netacc.net

Julie Macfarlane
Web Developer
Albany NY
Charter Member "Scirocco Anonymous"
'85 8v-?? "Scarlett" (frankly, she doesn't give a d**n)
'81 16v-2Y "Animal"
ICQ: 7704980
http://216.153.141.3/scirocco/