Starter compatibility

Hey all,

I got a list from my local boneyard of compatible car years and models that
would have interchangeable starters for my 85, 5-speed, non-power steering.
I trust this guys expertise but still would like a 2nd opinion. There is an
85 GTI there with the whole motor/tranny combo still in it (surprisingly)
The starter looks just like mine except one extra wire. Would this work?
It's not on their list....

Jon