the twins centra wheels

Interesting picture.... Those look like Centra Type 6 rims but the lip
looks funny. The type 6.1 which was sold as a front wheel drive rim did not
have a step in the lip. The Type 6 sold as a RWD rim and most of the knock
offs of this design had a lip. I know this since I have a genuine set of
6.1's at home that I purchased new for my 84 8V back in the 1985 - 86 time
frame. Yes I still have them, no they are not straight, no they are not for
sale.

The Type 7 is very similar to the Type 6 except the face of the rim is flat
(as in the scan of the mag article). The rims that Allyn has are dished...
Defiantly Type 6.

-Raffi