beauty for sale on vortex

Allyn wrote:

> check this one out (wow):
> http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=498596
> pics:
> http://home.socal.rr.com/astrorocc/scirocco_index.html
> of note are the refinished 16v wheels and the interios shot that
> looks like its out of the 87 scirocco 16b brochure.

Whoa!  Little earthquake there just as I was about to start typing!
Gotta love California!

I have seen this car up close and personal, and driven it too.  I only
wish Jay would have been selling it 4.5 years ago when I was looking
for my car - it's not much more expensive and is in FAR superior
condition than mine was when I found it.  It has been absolutely
meticulously cared for and is worth every penny he is asking for
it IMHO.  It's a twin of my car, except he has a sunroof.. even our
VINs are very close together.  He also has a eurospec grille w/red
lines at the top and bottom, that was never on a US-spec car - but
his came out of the showroom with it, musta been one of those parts
bin things where they were out of the "proper" item that day.

This is a worthy sled for someone looking for relatively expensive
California car in immaculate condition - somebody on the list needs
to snap this thing up before some kid buys it and runs it into the
ground.

The earthqake was a measly 2.2 jolt at 8:48pm, but it was almost RIGHT
under my butt, centered within about about a mile from here!

<http://quake.wr.usgs.gov/recenteqs/Quakes/ci13811580.html>

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA