To: "Marc scirocco Qu=E9bec" <marc_scirocco@yahoo.ca>;
<scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2002 8:04 PM
Subject: Re: [Re: Question for the Americans]

Marc scirocco Qu=E9bec <marc_scirocco@yahoo.ca> wrote:
I think that bush is pissed because they don't make
Sciroccos anymore.

Cheers.

Marc
'83 Scirocco
'88 Scirocco Slegato

Good one! Thanks, I have lots of good replies from varied veiwpoints =
ponder, and that's what I was looking for. I think it must be the rea=
son
above.

Cathy (PS I'm having no ill feelings towards the US, and I don't thin=
k most
Canadians hate the US either FWIW, maybe just a vocal few on the net)