A few more newbie questions...

--part1_1a8.832fedd.2aafcf98_boundary

       had the same vibration probs in my 88.  The side motor mount took care
of all that.
       Make sure when you jack up the car to check, you jack it up from the
oil pan.  When I preformed this test the vibration didn't go away completely
either but the new mount definatly took care of it.

--part1_1a8.832fedd.2aafcf98_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; had the same vibration probs in my 88.&nbsp; The side motor mount took care of all that.&nbsp; <BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Make sure when you jack up the car to check, you jack it up from the oil pan.&nbsp; When I preformed this test the vibration didn't go away completely either but the new mount definatly took care of it.<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </FONT></HTML>

--part1_1a8.832fedd.2aafcf98_boundary--