A few more newbie questions...

1.) What's a good compression (in lbs./in. or whatever units a typical=20
compression tester uses) for my 1988 1.8 16v (PL).  Engine has 165,000=20
miles, but was rebuilt 40,000 ago (new pistons, rings, head reconditioned=
,=20
etc.)

2.) My car vibrates excessively at idle.  No idle problems, though - stay=
s=20
dead at 850-900rpm.  I have replaced the front motor mount because it was=
=20
shot, but the other 2 (3?) seem ok. (I also jacked the engine up a bit to=
=20
see if the vibration would go away - it didn't).  I know these creatures =
are=20
known for vibration, but has anyone ever aligned the motor mount points a=
nd=20
got good results?  I'm starting to lose the hairs off my eardrums from so=
=20
much vibration ;-)

3.) In my goal to eliminate the slugishness my car has, I would like to=20
replace the coolant temperature sensor... (think of it as peace of mind).=
 =20
Is this possible, and where can I find the part for sale?

Thanks, Ryan H.