  From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Robbie Cotner
  Sent: September 8, 2002 4:00 PM
  To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
  Subject: rather easy amplifier wiring question

  Hey all, I know there is probably a simple answer but where can I tap into
on my '83 8v for the remote wire(has to turn on when the key is on, off when
the key is off) on my amp?  Only wire I can think of now is the one that
turns the headlights off when you turn off the key, but that sounds iffy to
me(like headlights may have to be on to have amp on).  Thanks in advance for
any help-

  Rob

--Boundary_(ID_BoGNO9/RZz+unJVjSw1iKg)

<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=us-ascii">
<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2600.0" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff size=2><SPAN class=650302600-09092002>Use
the remote output from the back of your deck.&nbsp; It should be blue or
blue/white.&nbsp;&nbsp; If there's 2 wires, one might be a power antenna
wire.&nbsp; Don't use that one or else your amp will only work while you're
listening to the radio.&nbsp; You definitely don't need to touch any headlight
wiring!&nbsp; If you've got a really crappy deck with no remote turn on wire,
just wire it up to the same ignition/accessory wire that your deck uses.&nbsp;
Your '83 should have an ignition wire somewhere behind the deck.
</SPAN></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE>
  <DIV class=OutlookMessageHeader dir=ltr align=left><FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----<BR><B>From:</B>
  scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org [mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]<B>On
  Behalf Of </B>Robbie Cotner<BR><B>Sent:</B> September 8, 2002 4:00
  PM<BR><B>To:</B> scirocco-l@scirocco.org<BR><B>Subject:</B> rather easy
  amplifier wiring question<BR><BR></FONT></DIV>
  <P>Hey all, I know there is probably a simple answer but where can I tap into
  on my '83 8v for the remote wire(has to turn on when the key is on, off when
  the key is off)&nbsp;on my amp?&nbsp; Only wire I can think of now is the one
  that turns the headlights off when you turn off the key, but that sounds iffy
  to me(like headlights may have to be on to have amp on).&nbsp; Thanks in
  advance for any help-</P>
  <P>Rob</P>
  <P><BR>
  <HR SIZE=1>
  <B>Do You Yahoo!?</B><BR><A
  href="http://rd.yahoo.com/finance/mailsig/new/*http://finance.yahoo.com";>Yahoo!
  Finance</A> - Get real-time stock quotes</BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

--Boundary_(ID_BoGNO9/RZz+unJVjSw1iKg)--