heater fan electrical gremlin

--0-55579756-1031526156=:59518

Hey all, I figure it's not too early to prep my '83 Roc for winter, so I decided it's time I get power back to my heater/blower fan.  It was fine until I swapped engines 2 months ago, it hasn't worked since.  I didn't do any work under the dash during the swap, I'm thinking it's probably a coincidence.  The fuse is good.  What kind of diagnostics can I do?  The fan doesn't work at any of the 4 speeds-  thanks in advance,

Rob