Crack! (was CV joint noise?)

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/s.castledine/scirocco/crack1.jpg

> Just gets better doesn't it :)

Oh yeah.  Looks like mine, though I have two.  Stop drilled
them about 1.5 years ago and they haven't progressed since,
though I keep an eye on them.  (I wish Ron Wood would hurry
up with those damn bars!)

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 S, 81 S, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, 90 Passat Wagon
For Sale: '82 Scirocco, '82 Pickup.
Parts cars:  '81 Scirocco, '87 Scirocco 16v - ASK!
"A learning experience is one of those things that says, 'You know that thing you just did?  Don't do that.'" - Douglas Adams