Fwd: Re: MKI Rieger kit FS

Depends on what kind of racing he was doing. In
autocross, that body kit (and/or the proper wheel/tire
combo) would be illegal in pretty much every class
except maybe EP. It'd be a bad choice for EP too.

Actually, I cannot think of any class of any type of
racing where a Reiger kit would be a good idea for a
"serious" race car...too heavy!! Not to mention too
rare and cool to use on anything other than maybe
autocross since you could wreck with other cars.
That's what cheap/light plain fiberglass fenders are
for...

Neal

> --- Allyn <amalventano1@comcast.net> wrote:
> > isnt that kind of a strict rule? scott, pipe in
> > here, would ya?
> > Al

=====
~Neal