CV joint noise?

In my experiences, when a cv joint is making noise on
acceleration and decelaration, it is always been the
inbound (nearest to tranny) CV join usually Passenger
side cage that is about to blow on you, last 2 where
like that, last one, was not destroyed, but when I
replaced the whole half shaft the inner was extremely
tight to move.
--
====
ATS - Patrick Bureau