All's fair in love and war....

Its been a good run. Got the car for $500 and its been a blast ever
since. Lately her wounds were more noticable and some of her needs were
neglected somewhat. Its all irrelevant now. She's ran her last grocery
mission, her last autox, her last burnout contest.

It is with great sadness that I bring news of a death of a favorite
Scirocco of mine. My 82 Scirocco was destroyed this morning. Julie was on
her way toi work in a rain storm when she spun and backed into the center
devide. The chassis is in a word, fucked.

Julie suffered a head wound which took 22 stitches and 4 staples to
close. My concearn is her obviously, and while I keep telling her "its
only a car" its not just any car. Julie will be fine. I think she hurts
more for the car than her own pain. Im just thankful she is ok. I can
build another car. Just wont be the same.

Shawn Méze
86' Jetta GLi 8V   88' Corvette -SS 30- 2001 SDR Solo2 Champion
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 54-   79' "Project FSP Scirocco"  84' Scirocco 8V
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco(s) in all of
San Diego!

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.