euro high beam problems

OK, now the fun starts.  Pick up a new relay, and swap out each of the
highbeam relays with the new one and see if you can find a faulty relay,
if you don't, well at least you have a speare relay now.  From there,
make sure to check all hot and ground leads for the tiniest of splits,
bubbles or anything that looks like ot could cause a short in the
system.  This includes looking around the fuse panel just incase it
something else hitting the lead for those fuses.

Also, you can do like I did, I put in 20amp fuses in the fuse panel
rather then 10amp for some stupid reason (I thinik I was out of 10amp
and have just been too lazy)  But I did have a similair problem where I
kept blowing the 10amp's when I swithed on the highbeams.

William