Corrado Bumpers on a MK2 16V?

--part1_d3.113cab26.2aa9a9b3_boundary

List,
I was looking at pics of Alex Ting's 82 today and saw that he had a Corrado
front bumper on it and I like the look of it. Then I remembered I had a set
of bumpers and lights at a friends house. So it looks like I will try and
install the front since I need a front bumper cover anyway. The main question
I have though is will the rear fit? I can't find any pics of anybody doing
it.
Any suggestions are helpful.
Masun Dixon
78 Scirocco 16V
87 Scirocco 16V
http://mk1scirocco.com/masun/16v.jpg

--part1_d3.113cab26.2aa9a9b3_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">List,<BR>
I was looking at pics of Alex Ting's 82 today and saw that he had a Corrado front bumper on it and I like the look of it. Then I remembered I had a set of bumpers and lights at a friends house. So it looks like I will try and install the front since I need a front bumper cover anyway. The main question I have though is will the rear fit? I can't find any pics of anybody doing it.<BR>
Any suggestions are helpful.<BR>
Masun Dixon<BR>
78 Scirocco 16V<BR>
87 Scirocco 16V<BR>