VERMONT dub show!!!!!!!

Ok, once again there is a HOTROD show the same weekend of the dub show here
in vermont.   I have called around to hotells around my area and most of
them are booked up.  The cheapest rate i could find was Howard Johnson at
149.95 a night and they are almost ouat rooms.  Yeah, VT is a bunch of rich
yuppies who think they are better than everyone else!  Im gonna call around
tommarow to some places a little further away from my house to see if i can
find some rooms.  People would be welcome to crash at my place, but there is
NO SHOWER due to well problems.

MICKEY, from north hampton mass i am 2 hours.  Not sure where springfield
is... And no, not gonna have a kegger, its the parents house. :(  But we can
definatly get drunk off bottled beer.

If people are SEREOUS about coming, i can give out dirrections to my
doorstep, but its coming up soon, SEPTEMBER 22nd, sunday.  If you wanna
caravan you should prolly come on saturday cause im leaving early in the
morn for the show.

Anyone lookign for show info can go to www.gti16v.org adn check out the
northeast show info part.  THis is a SMALL show that is growing every year.
Definatly could be a great start to a northeast rocc annual gathering if
people would show up!!!!!  Lemmi know!