Need help from Detriot area members

Hello,

I have currently found a car just outside the detriot area I'd like to
buy.   It's a 77 Rocco being sold by the original owner.   Problem is, I
live in Canada and won't be able to pick it up for a week or two.  The
owner wants it gone right away or he will donate it to charity.   Is
there anyone who could store it for me for a week or two in the area?
My only other option is to pay a local storage facility to store it.
Any ideas?   Biggest problem is the 72 hr wait to export it once I get
the title to customs.

Jason Ewing
Guelph, Ontario

--