Mars Red '81 STILL for sale

 --- Daun Yeagley <vwdaun@yahoo.com> a écrit : >
> --- Kervin <kervinridgley@earthlink.net> wrote:
> > >If only it where a little bit closer to NJ I
> would take
> > the thing and get it off your hands.
> >        Randy
> >
> > It's not that far.  I heard of a guy driving to
> Virginia
> > from Canada for
> > one!

I'd drive to Arizona to get a clean car, no problem.

> No kidding!  Ya buncha pussies!  I went to Texas to
> buy a
> car a couple years ago, not to mention my 16v came
> from
> Pennsylvania etc etc.
>
> Mk 1s are hard to find.  If you want one, you'll
> probably
> have to travel for it.

Sciroccos exported to the USA:
150734 MKIs
 80395 MKIIs

> =====
> Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
> '80 S, 81 S, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, 90 Passat Wagon
> For Sale: '82 Scirocco, '82 Pickup.
> Parts cars:  '81 Scirocco, '87 Scirocco 16v - ASK!

I am starting an itch for a clean MKI. Rust free -
zero tolerance for rust. The main problem is WHERE to
put it. I live downtown in a somewhat big city, and
around here, it is all about street parking. Plenty of
idiots who park by "ear". I have a garage, but already
have two Sciroccos. Parking is already a logistical
nightmare as it is, so a third car? I need to buy my
neighbour's house, it has three garage.

Cheers.

Marc
'83 Scirocco