Need your clogged, burned out, bad 16v catalytic converter

Like the title says, I am looking for a burned out,
clogged, hollow etc. catalytic converter from either a
scirocco 16v or a Golf gti 16v.  Don't need the
downpipe so you would have to saw off the cat from the
scirocco 16v, but if you have one, and are willing to
ship to Washington, DC, let me know so we can work
something out.

The best of all worlds would be the Supersprint 'fake'
catalytic converter.

Thanks,

Victor Farren