Buying 88 16v

--part1_bb.2594a55d.2aa6efd6_boundary

Hello, I am rev john ballard of vancouver washington.  I have been an
ordained minister since july of 1999.  My friend is talking me into buying a
88 16v scirocco.  I am just wondering what to look for in the car.  Also the
car is in perfect shape I was wondering where the "Weak or Problem" parts or
areas are.  I hope to hear a few replys my newly found friends.

GOD BLESS,
REV John R. Ballard

--part1_bb.2594a55d.2aa6efd6_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Hello, I am rev john ballard of vancouver washington.&nbsp; I have been an ordained minister since july of 1999.&nbsp; My friend is talking me into buying a 88 16v scirocco.&nbsp; I am just wondering what to look for in the car.&nbsp; Also the car is in perfect shape I was wondering where the "Weak or Problem" parts or areas are.&nbsp; I hope to hear a few replys my newly found friends.<BR>
<BR>
GOD BLESS,<BR>
REV John R. Ballard<BR>
</FONT></HTML>