VERMONT dub show!!!!!!!

Speaking of .org members going to canada and such..  The weekend of the 21st
is the annual vt show.  I REALLY would like to get more people up here for
this show.  Just having Able show up is kinda desturbing ;)  I think this
could be a good east coast gathering in the works if some of yuz would show
up!  I will do some exploring this week to find out what kinda hotells and
prices there are around my house.

Jason Arms (Essex, VT)

'87 Scirocco 16v (mein Scirocco 16v befindet sich im Winterschlaf)
'81 Scirocco S (mein Scirocco MKI S befindet sich im Winterschlaf)
'78 Rabbit L (AUTO man!)
'64 Sunroof Beetle (livin' a new life)
'93 Nissan Pathfinder SE V6 (winter beater)
http://community.webshots.com/user/xscirocco16vx
ICQ# 91932895
AIM Username: xscirocco16vx
My web page (work in progress! and hasnt been updated for a long time)
http://www.crosswinds.net/~xscirocco16vx/index.htm