.ORG members vs Montreal

yeah I was thinking the same thing, Paul a light drinker?
humm unless he stopped because of medical reason I do
recall Paul being quite able (like any Montreal whould
be) able to handle plenty of booze of any make you place
on the counter, never seen an american outdrink a
canadian before..sounds fishy to me (GRIN)

--
====
ATS - Patrick Bureau