tranny bolt kit

--part1_17b.dc72d58.2aa5364c_boundary

Toby,
I am not sure what you would need but if you take it apart put in the
circlips along with the bolt kit. Since you are replacing the Flange seals
get the Peloquin 80% LSD kit which comes with flange seals that are a cap and
O-rings. Also if you are going in might as well install a lower 5th gear.
By the way. www.driversfound.com under the tech tips (thanks Greg) had the
Peloquin kit install and 5th gear install instructions.
HTH
Masun Dixon
78 Scirocco 16V
87 Scirocco 16V

--part1_17b.dc72d58.2aa5364c_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT COLOR="#000000" FACE="Geneva" FAMILY="SANSSERIF" SIZE="2" STYLE="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #FFFFFF">Toby,<BR>
I am not sure what you would need but if you take it apart put in the circlips along with the bolt kit. Since you are replacing the Flange seals get the Peloquin 80% LSD kit which comes with flange seals that are a cap and O-rings. Also if you are going in might as well install a lower 5th gear.<BR>
By the way. www.driversfound.com under the tech tips (thanks Greg) had the Peloquin kit install and 5th gear install instructions. <BR>
HTH<BR>
Masun Dixon<BR>
78 Scirocco 16V<BR>
87 Scirocco 16V</FONT><FONT COLOR="#000000" FACE="Geneva" FAMILY="SANSSERIF" SIZE="2" STYLE="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #FFFFFF"></FONT></HTML>

--part1_17b.dc72d58.2aa5364c_boundary--