Serious request for help

I'm working on a puzzle without the box top, no examples around to refer to
either.

1981 Scirocco engine compartment wiring harness has two connectors with
red/white and brown wires. One connector is black and the other is green.
According to Mr. Bentley, one of these connectors is for the "warm air
regulator". Which one is it and where would the other one go if I had the
original engine in there?

Can't wait for my Corrado Bentley to arrive so that this project can proceed
better.

Rick Alexander
http://www.brubakerbox.com
http://clubs.hemmings.com/hams/