Finished corrado dash swaps?

Scotty, I don't have my swap done yet. However, I did just pick up a G60
dash that is destined for my Mk1. It is already cut to fit the proper width
and firewall profile, so now all I have to do is figure out the rollcage
part of the equation. I might just cut the front section completely (and
replace it with something better). I'm not happy with how it fits, anyway...

I'll let yuz know when I get my dash together.
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut