Sighting in MN

--part1_13.10ddda91.2aa32e1e_boundary

I live in MN and know exactly who you are talking about.
They are good friends of mine and he owes me $10 :)

Between the two people that live there they own.........
Passat 16v
Corrado VR6
MK 1 scirocco
MK 2  scirocco
MK 4 1.8t GTI
MK 2 golf GTI

Many of you have seen them if you go to any of the midwest shows they usually
bring two cars. Nate knows who I am talking about :)

Jasin

--part1_13.10ddda91.2aa32e1e_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>I live in MN and know exactly who you are talking about.
<BR>They are good friends of mine and he owes me $10 :)
<BR>
<BR>Between the two people that live there they own.........
<BR>Passat 16v
<BR>Corrado VR6
<BR>MK 1 scirocco
<BR>MK 2 &nbsp;scirocco
<BR>MK 4 1.8t GTI
<BR>MK 2 golf GTI
<BR>
<BR>Many of you have seen them if you go to any of the midwest shows they usually bring two cars. Nate knows who I am talking about :)
<BR>
<BR>Jasin
<BR></FONT></HTML>

--part1_13.10ddda91.2aa32e1e_boundary--