OT Jetta b*tch and moan...

I spent the day working on the winter beater - rust primer on the driver's
rocker, a pair of GLI shock/springs, and some new fuel lines (feed line to
the front from the filter being one of them.)  I put on a new VW supplied
BOSCH filter - snugged up all the connections, and promptly tore the cheap
fuel filter housing with my 27mm flatwrench... :(

We're supposed to get 6 inches of snow tomorrow and I have to do the
following still:

1) rocker-guard for floor pans and rockers
2) new fuel filter (AGAIN!!!!!)
3) get windshield installed
4) install 2 front fenders
5) install fender flares
6) install front rad support and grill - wire H4 4-light system with
relays
7) install bumpers
8) vacuum interior
9) install winter tires
10) drink myself into a stupor and wait for spring

Argh - why didn't I do this stuff back in July and August when I said I
would????

Sorry for the off-topic post - had to vent.  Scirocco content - Carrots
loves this cold air and goes like hell - sure doesn't feel like 70hp
100 lb-ft - much closer to the 90hp/125 lb-ft of the Euro intercooled
version.  Must install intercooler.....

Drew MacPherson - '84 Wolfsburg Edition Scirocco TurboDiesel