Automatic concerns (Patrick)

This weekend I will finally be going to Richmond to check out the 86
automatic that Patrick was supposed to buy just before Cincy. I remember
some posts regarding concerns about seals in the automatics. If anyone can
give me some things to check out I would be greatly appreciative as I'm
about 98% sure we're gonna snag this one for wifey....:) hehe by the time my
14 y.o. is drivin' we'll be a 3 Roc family.

Jon Palm
85 parked
86 Auto (soon)

Unlimited Internet access for only $21.95/month.  Try MSN!