Exploding clutches and other pitfalls of scirocco ownership(long)

I don't know what the hell happened to my e-mail, I was using AO-hell's
remote mail server from work, so either AOL's screwed up.....Which Possibly
could happen, the client and the interface seemed to work differently, or it
could be the network at the courthouse playing security tricks on
me.....Sorry for those who saw the gobbledygook.  I saw both versions in the