Lets Try Again: WTB: the bushing from the top of the accelerator

>   i worked at a vw parts store and now a dealership. we sold 'em at both places but i've only ever seen them as hard foam. never seen a rubber one for a scirocco. perhaps someone used one from another car? anyway, best i could do would be $4 plus the 50 cents for the shipping.

I still have the heavy duty UHMW Polyethylene accelerator bushings for sale, $10 delivered:
	http://4crawler.cruiserpages.com/Diesel/ForSale/AccelPedalBushing.shtml

I've been running my prototype bushing for nearly 2 years and it looks like I just installed it yesterday.  I think it'll
outlive the vehicle.