FS: 1984 Volkswagen Scirocco in Northern Virginia

- Disclaimer - Not mine, just saw add posted today on
vdubtunig forum. do not email me about this add,
please contact the seller directly.

FS: 1984 Volkswagen Scirocco in Northern Virginia
185k, needs nothingRecent tuneup, and outer pass. CV
bootStock GTI snowflakesGreat paint, except for
drivers fender which was changed at some point, it is
black but is starting to flake and a little rust spot,
only one on the car..Back drivers quarterpanel is
dented (was like that when i bought it.)Clean
interior, no back seat, cracks on the dash, which is
normal at this age and for these sciroccos it
seemsRuns exellent and drives great, Pretty new
tires.. its not perfect by no means, its my daily
driver and i dont have the money to make it what i
want it to be, someone else can, or they can have a
dependable and fun daily driver.$1000/obo
eurofied84@hotmail.comTimmy