winter projects

I did my first task for my Scirocco, fix my accerator
cable which I did today in 10min.  The cable before
wasn't too bad, but the wrapping was braking off.  And
it would never go full throttle only half way before,
but with a little adjustment I fixed my problem and I
can finally go full speed for once!!
This weekened I plan on converted my power antenna on
mym Quantum to a manuual antenna I bought also.
--- UrGTI@aol.com wrote:
> I intend to hand carve a complete set of  window and
> body seals out of a
> solid peice of rubber. After that I will finish
> restoring the 80 in which
> they are intended for.
>
> Maybe I will get around to taking new pics of the
> project also. Not much to
> add exept some testing of the powerplant in a guinea
> pig chassis. Now that I
> have a welder I can really have some fun.
> http://community.webshots.com/user/jasin72
>
> Jasin

=====
-Andrew Wong