Cheap Car Insurance

--=====================_8435718==_.ALT

Geico works for me...

-RGK-

At 01:36 PM 10/29/02 -0800, you wrote:

>What's the cheapest car insurance you all have found out there?  The
>reason I ask is currently I'm under Geiko and they've never found out
>about my one ticket for the last 3 years.  Well on thursday my record is
>clean so I'm thinking about going with somebody else.  Also I just bought
>a rabbit diesel and called geiko last night to find out how much it would
>cost for just the rabbit under my own policy.  They wanted 600 every 6
>months just for an 81 rabbit diesel!!!  I don't even want to know what
>putting the scirocco on would cost.  So I will probably just put my Dad's
>name on my title so that we can put that under his name but we are both
>interested in who has the best rates.
>
>Oh, and please reply to the list, I don't read my yahoo mail, just post
>with it cause my email server is having problems with the list address.
>

>Do you Yahoo!?
><http://rd.yahoo.com/careers/mailsig/*http://www.hotjobs.com>HotJobs -
>Search new jobs daily now

--=====================_8435718==_.ALT

Geico works for me...<br><br>
-RGK-<br><br>
At 01:36 PM 10/29/02 -0800, you wrote:<br><br>
you all have found out there?&nbsp; The reason I ask is currently I'm
under Geiko and they've never found out about my one ticket for the last
3 years.&nbsp; Well on thursday my record is clean so I'm thinking about
going with somebody else.&nbsp; Also I just bought a rabbit diesel and
called geiko last night to find out how much it would cost for just the
rabbit under my own policy.&nbsp; They wanted 600 every 6 months just for
an 81 rabbit diesel!!!&nbsp; I don't even want to know what putting the
scirocco on would cost.&nbsp; So I will probably just put my Dad's name
on my title so that we can put that under his name but we are both
interested in who has the best rates.&nbsp; <br><br>
Oh, and please reply to the list, I don't read my yahoo mail, just post
with it cause my email server is having problems with the list
address.&nbsp; <br><br>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
- Search new jobs daily now </blockquote></html>