winter projects

I'm moving to a new apartment next weekend (large studio!) with a HUGE
heated workspace below it.  I was hoping to bring the 80 in that space
and get started on a pretty thorough resto, but I just measured the
door, and it looks to be about 3 or 4 inches too narrow :(  (even with
the mirrors removed) Damn damn damn...

Since I have to build a 3 foot ramp to get the car up to the loading
dock, I might look into making the one runner higher to angle the car
through the doorway.  It just might work.   I'm gonna have to do some
calculations on what angle the car has to be at to fit.

If it fits, I'm purposely NOT getting cable TV hooked up.  I get sucked
in too easily, and nothing will get done :)

Mark.
"Television - drug of the nation, breeding ignorance and feeding
radiation..."  (name that tune!)