Lets Try Again: WTB: the bushing from the top of the accelerator

--0-423629627-1035848180=:64723

went to the dealership today (flow vw in winston-salem, nc).  asked for the part and the only on he had ever seen was the foam. he didnt believe that a solid rubber one existed.  he wanted 5.99 plus tax for the foam one at which point i said "ill pass" and dropped it on the counter and walked out.  if someone has a rubber one that they want to sell, or could get one from their local dealership and mail it to me for a lower price, let me know.  otherwise, i work in a hardware store and i have gotten pretty good at making parts the cheap-ass way.

tia again,

-tony

1987 2 or 3 tone 16v scirocco