durability of JH block internals and going turbo

I think the general consensus on the VW Hardcore forum is that the stock
JH internals are good for at least 200 hp. You might want to go there at
www.vwsport.com and look for the Hardcore forum. The top thread is about
the easy way to get 200 hp.
As far as new pistons; new as in slightly oversize? of something special
like forged?
I think the stock pistons can handle it, but if they're worn or there is
a lot of blowby, that might cause some problems.
Dan