16V exhaust manifolds FS

Hi all,

Someone was looking for a 16V scirocco exhaust manifold.  I have 2.
One is 50 bucks plus shipping (small crack). The other is a momentum
worked, port matched, thermal ceramic coated beauty.  I would expect to
see 150 plus shipping for this one.   I paid 125 for the piece plus
labor of the porting and then about 50 for the coatings.   Im selling it
because I went with the Super sprint headers.

I also have a TT Race downpipe, port matched and thermally ceramic
coated.  I'll let it go for 250 plus shipping.

Anyone need a 16V oem head gasket?   10.00 plus postage.

Or how about a cis knock sensor unit- new in package?   150

I also have a full motronic setup that I'll part with for 200.

oH YEAH..... lastly, I have a set of TT 16V cams  (cost me 450 bucks)
I'll let go for 300. plus shipping.

I reside in WA. state

Mike Blain