(ot)what happened to vwmail.net?

yeah, the front page was having issues...vwmail is actually hosted
somewhere else, so when you go to vwmail.net, and log it, it redirects
you.  Just bookmark this addy for direct access to vwmail:

http://vwmailnet.mail.everyone.net/email/scripts/loginuser.pl

Scott, the www.vwmail.net admin, has been having serious issues with his
hosting company and is changing...so for the mean time...that link above
will shoot you right to the mail portion...which never has been down that
I have found yet.

Eric

--
Eric
Northglenn, CO

76 Honda CB400F Super Sport (400cc, 4 cyl, OHC 8v, 10k RPM redline *grin*)
80 Scirocco ----SOLD!!----=20
81 Scirocco S (*TDI* swap and complete restoration in holding pattern)
81 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel (Waiting for BAE Turbo Install)=20
87 Suzuki Samurai JX Hardtop (Soon to be VW Turbo Diesel Powered)
91 Cabriolet (2.0 Crossflow 8v swap and mechanical rebuild in progress)=20

-Kelli Fox