Corrado valve cover gasket in my 8V

-- Ken B <Indiana_Red@hotmail.com> wrote:
> This thread is for 8v applications.  What about the PL?  I hate
> leaking valve covers.  Is there an equivalent application?

I sure hope so, but I don't harbor much hope.

>    Marko Latrell <jamal_latrell@angelfire.com> wrote:
>     I have heard that the valve cover gasket from a Corrado is a
> betetr gasket. The studs have to be changed to bolts though, or the
> other way around.

Yes, do it, the studs have to be changed for other studs with different
length IIRC.  I hear Mark at Adirondak can help you a lot; I'd
recommend Potterman too but Mark's closer.  Easy mod and worth the $$
and effort.

=====
Cheapass Ron
'87 Scirocco 16'Victor'