Tech - Cam Break In Procedure ?

I've always just used break-in lube and conventional oil and keep
varying the RPMs.  Also you may want to "prime" the oil system by
turning it over with no plugs until the pressure builds up.  After
maybe 500 miles change oil and filter to whatever you normally use.

You're sure to hear some differing opinions...let's see what comes out.
Ron