From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Donald Walter
Sent: Friday, October 25, 2002 1:40 AM
To: Scirocco-L@Scirocco.Org
Subject: Horn beeps when I turn my Steering Wheel

Is this a common problem.  I just both pieces of the switches (turn
signal,
wiper, etc...) replaced a few months ago.  I noticed that when I was
signaling to go right it was flashing funny, though maybe a bulb but
then
the horn started to beep as I turned the wheel to the right.  I pulled
the
fuse to quiet it but I can see hear the relay activating.

Donald Walter
Applications Engineer
W250 S3161 Center Road
Waukesha, WI 53189
Phone: 262.896.1819
Cell: 414.379.3161
email: dswalter.wi@netzero.net

Providing:
AutoCAD Drafting, Design, Customization, and Training
AutoLISP programming
CAD Management and PDM Implementation