From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of
joshhignight@techography.net
Sent: Friday, October 25, 2002 6:59 AM
To: Scirocco List
Subject: Wheels (17")?

Since it will probably be a while before I can find a replacement for my
bent/cracked Borbet, I need to find new shoes for the time being. I'm
thinking about going big.

Those of you who have and/or still run 17" wheels on your mkII's, what
size/offset/tire do you run. What is your drop? Rubbing when/where?

Thanks!

Oh, and if you have some 17" wheels for sell (or any wheels really!), let me
know as I'm going used for sure!

Joshua