[Re: WAY OT: Psyco boy found in Florida]

Ron Pieper <rapieper@yahoo.com> wrote:
--- jp43044 <jp43044@netzero.net> wrote:
> I found this off of another list.  It is people like this that make
> me want
> to puke.  He will end up hurting himself or someone else.  Sorry
> guys, but I
> had to share this.  Soem of the things make sense but come on.  I
> feel like
> sending him one of my nasty form letters.
> http://www.spies.com/~gus/ran/0012/antiporn/index.html

Scary.  This guy will proabably run for office one day.  Makes me shiver.=

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
Cheapass Ron
'87 Scirocco 16'Victor'

Scary scary, scary, heck, we wouldn't need the list, we could all just ta=
lk in
the exercise yard (but I guess some would be in the nut house, I'd be in =
jail
tho). I wonder if anyone on the list WOULDN'T be locked up under this guy=
's
laws. Sick puppy that one.