From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of jp43044
Sent: Friday, October 25, 2002 12:10 AM
To: Scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: WAY OT: Psyco boy found in Florida

I found this off of another list.  It is people like this that make me
want
to puke.  He will end up hurting himself or someone else.  Sorry guys,
but I
had to share this.  Soem of the things make sense but come on.  I feel
like
sending him one of my nasty form letters.
http://www.spies.com/~gus/ran/0012/antiporn/index.html

Erik
88 16V
88 Golf (Urban Insult Vehichle)