(ot) a1 jetta coupe ?

A1 Jettas are great little cars.  Nothing out of the ordinary that wouldn't
go wrong on a Scirocco.  I have an 84 Jetta Turbodiesel which I'm tweaking
the suspension on, put some teardrops on it for now and will put some 10.1"
fronts on it.  If I can't make it fast, I can at least make it handle better.
 The ass end tends to be a bit stiffer than on a Rabbit.  I just got an
intercooler I'm going to try to plumb in.

And to top it all off, I found an identical car with a little body damage
that runs.  Guy wants $300 to get it out of his yard.  I'm going to get it in
a few weeks.

Tom