Tire Question....

I have an 88 16v, with the original teardrops.
Officialy speaking the correct tire size for these wheels is 185/60 R
14   The size my father has on his 'roc (same year/wheels) are
195/60R14  Is there a problem with that?  The reason is, we have
had a lot of luck on all our VW's going with Michelin tires.  The
current model that my dad went with, and that my mom went with for
her 90 GLI 16v would be the Michelin XGT H4, but they are
unavailable in the 185 size, only in the 195 size.  Should I just go
with the 195's?  Or should I go with the Dunlop SP Sport A2 (the
seemingly comperable tire to the Michelin, that is actually available
in the correct size, and is available at some of the shops near me)

Thank you for any/all help!
Rob Luhrs